phase 2 release of data expected sept 15, Pfizer will start phase 3 in 2019.  

Views: 8920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Guys, it goes without saying I HOPE I AM WRONG...

in particular for the sake of all children suffering from the disease!

Nor75

Lots of people come to these forums in search of hopeful news. A negative post with no basis does not help anybody. Why not be positive and optimistic? Most people are having decent results on the trials, including the Aclaris and Concert trials. 

My 3 cents (inflation adjusted)...

SI

there's something to be said about being realistic. but yeah, we'd all love for there to be accessible safe treatment options

Take that as a wake-up-call. Something really needs to be amended in terms of how we communicate the disease. The fact that they continue with Psoriais says everything. This is not Pfizer, the regulators in Europe are still the main problem. And that kicks back to the US. Any whatsoever little risk and the stuff will be kicked out from AA, because they believe it is not worth it or “just cosmetic”.

Yes, I visit this page likewise to read good news, but they again took away another option for many of us. We need to do something about it. AA is not cosmetic. People are permanently sick due to missing hairs in ears and noses. And eyes are finished after a couple of years without lash protection 

Hi,

Where does it say they have dropped
It ? I know Colombia university re doing extensive research on alopecia.

If CTP-543 can win the patent battle then that is a bonus.

I would just like to add that xeljanz is going generic in 2020 so I think people all over will be able to access it.

Being realistic is where still looking a few years away before something is approved for alopecia.

Kind regards

Xeljanz going generic might actually be a step back for us because then pfizer won't have as much potential profit to gain by getting it approved for additional conditions

If Nor75 is correct then I rather it go generic meaning people will be able

to afford it if xeljanz works for them.

These companies are too greedy and I feel something needs to be done to stop them from charging stupid amounts anyway. 

A lot of people with Alopecia are at a disadvantage anyway as it’s easy for these big pharma companies and the likes of FDA and EMA to paint a brush and call it a cosmetic condition just so they can line there pockets with profits. 

So if it goes generic and unfortunately Alopecians have to fund it them selfs then atleast there is a possible way to do that. 

Xelanz will never get approved for alopecia anyway that’s what I personally think.

PF-06700841 has been dropped for AA, they tested two, one is left. 

I know it was very negative - but honestly: AA is permanently written off as cosmetic, and 

therefore we need to get the message out that it is not. No eyelashes is not cosmetic, it is  damaging the eyes in the long-run. And eyes are not just frigging skin. Talk to NAAF and other national support groups and get them campaigning!!!

Hi Nor75 can you post that link where they have dropped it? It’s interesting as I want to know why they have dropped it since it did well ?

NAAF have successful campaigned and the FDA has now recognised it as more than cosmetic. More needs to be done though I agree! 

Here’s the link 

https://www.naaf.org/news-room/fdas-voice-of-the-patient-report-rel...

you really do not say anything all the jak are in clinical trial for alopecia areata so will tell your shit elsewhere It's not because you do not have access to these drugs that you have to tell anything

he is here to say that all the inhibitors Jack will not be approved and that even in Turkey they will not be available later

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service