So I have been thinking - whenever I read that a man prefers a bald women - something about it ... well....it makes me look twice at him - it makes me to be honest look at him with suspicion. Yet, I am fine if a man says he prefers blonds or redheads or admires - say a woman's thick mane of curly black hair. There is not really a difference in some ways and yet in others it does feel different to me.

And then I think - well there are some men who actually prefer bald ladies and yet I have never seen a man say he preferred a lady with thinning hair, or a man who stated that he prefers to see a woman's shinny scalp through her carefully placed lace thin hair - hair such as I have. Sure there are guys who will 'accept it' but none that say the 'prefer it'.

Views: 1193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robb I doubt many can cook as well as you !!!! : )
They've all been told not to feed you after midnight :)
And those who can't cook were told to feed you a... Burned and crispy dinner!
You guys are getting off-topic a bit...and that chicken is gross!
Ditto! That looks SO disgusting!
To return to topic (sort of) - I can safely say that's not the type of chick I go for....
So do you think they'd sell better if they were hairy? :)
That poor chicken.... has no-one told it that wig's just the wrong colour? It looks so artificial... maybe a natural chicken feather wig would be better. Whaddya reckon?
That sounds much better... still not convinced I'd fancy it, though. I can tell the type - I'd end up henpecked. And anyway, you'd never get it in the tin :)
Is that an allegory, by any chance? Or are we just "winging" it here, marching to the beat of out own drum(sticks)?
I guess no chicken was ready to give its feathers.... or it wasn't ready to a blonde chicken... especially if jokes why did the chicken crossed the road turn up...

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service