LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"I would def take her to an opthamologist - an MD eye doc - it is amazing how diff th…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Dec 26, 2012 to No eyelashes and pink eye

3 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

"I have not used Wigginout by my wigs are all custom made and while expensive I find…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Dec 26, 2012 to Wigginout custom wigs

6 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by CAH

"I think Andre is just telling you 'his truth' as he experiences life. He finds girls…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Dec 16, 2012 to I'm ugly because I have no hair

34 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Jack

"I had so many wigs too that adorned my closet shelves - that is why I went custom -…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Dec 13, 2012 to Needs your advice to reach the stage of acceptance

33 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Natasha Gehrke

"she very occassionally has blondes but they are not virgin hair like her others. She…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Dec 11, 2012 to Need help finding a wig

21 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by kaye kirby

"there is a seller on ebay, tstmary who sells sheitels - her wigs look amazing and he…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Dec 9, 2012 to Need help finding a wig

21 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by kaye kirby

"I have heard that if you find a salon that will do the 'brazilian blowout' on your w…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Dec 9, 2012 to My tangled mess

11 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Hope

"Oh yes a very small amount goes a long way - I made the mistake of using way too muc…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Nov 24, 2012 to Washing and styling human hair topper/wig

16 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Gill

"I read your entire post - nothing any of us can say will make it better for you - I…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Nov 13, 2012 to I feel so low

23 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Gill

"In the States you need a perscription from a doctor - it runs about $75 a tube and a…"

LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe replied Nov 10, 2012 to Retin

1 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service