Eliza alisa abgail's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Someone told me to make light of the situation.DRAW ANGRY EYES AT THE BACK OF YOUR H…"

Eliza alisa abgail replied Dec 1, 2011 to Help, I'm fading away

13 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Greg

"Jeffery on here has tattooed his eyebrow and they look awesome!! I think guys are lu…"

Eliza alisa abgail replied Nov 30, 2011 to Help, I'm fading away

13 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Greg

"No it wouldn't damage your hair.... It would be just like cutting your hair if you w…"

Eliza alisa abgail replied Nov 25, 2011 to Shaving white fuzz?

1 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Eliza alisa abgail

"Hey Vanessa, Its very hard to say. Alopecia is just so unpredictable and its very ha…"

Eliza alisa abgail replied Nov 25, 2011 to Can somebody please explain it to me ? Panic

4 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Hus

"very cold!!!! scotland didn't get a proper summer this year..... :("

Eliza alisa abgail replied Nov 24, 2011 to What do I like and what do I miss?

25 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Gerina

"Loves Fake lashes Wigs and having the choice between bald and wigs Make up Hates The…"

Eliza alisa abgail replied Nov 24, 2011 to What do I like and what do I miss?

25 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Gerina

"telling her is beautiful and will always be no matter what, My mum sat me down and t…"

Eliza alisa abgail replied Nov 18, 2011 to Advice for a Mom

9 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Georgia Gardner

"You aren't the only one @@ University work. Honestly some people can cope better the…"

Eliza alisa abgail replied Nov 14, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"I know. But you know what you are beautiful no matter what. Sometimes I forget how t…"

Eliza alisa abgail replied Nov 13, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"Unacceptable she says.... Most people are born bald.So when you say that.. Babies ar…"

Eliza alisa abgail replied Nov 13, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service