Hi guys!

How do you make your doctor to run all the tests for you? Just to know for sure what has triggered alopecia (if smth besides stress)? Mu dermatologists said "it's stress" and suggested steroid injections. 

That is my 3rd time losing about 80-90% of my hair. First time was puberty period, 2nd time I gave birth and my thyroid failed. So I'm pretty sure smth's off this time too. 

What doctor are you going to?

Thank you

Views: 2375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

• Hı Jem;My son ıs 29. HIs ınsurance wont pay for ıt..It ıs an expensıve Drug.I am from Turkey.So I bought ıt for hım out of pocket for 6 Months.After 1,5 month he has little white hair started to come out..He has AU.His eye lashes also started to come out.I live in Turkey.But once every week I see his beautiful face on FaceTime and update on the issue.In Turkey this drug is much much less then what it is in USA..My son’s Alopecia started as AA,then AT then turned to AU..there is always hope on this issue..Xeljanz ıs öne of them.

I agree Xeljanz is very expensive, but I was on Humira which is even more expensive and insurance approved it.  Go figure, so weird!

I don't buy stress being the cause. If that were true, hair would come back after de- stressing and not be a long term thing.

Absolutely agree.

Neither do I. Look at my comments above. I will post as separate thread.

I think all suspected causes are worth exploring SINCE research hasn't given any absolute concrete evidence to show what actually DOES cause this disease.  No one seems to know what the causes are, and everyone hasn't been vaccinated and of those that have, not all are afflicted.  So how can this be??

Everyone has different genetic susceptibilities and different immune system exposure histories. It is a case of the straw that breaks the camel's back. The biggest exposure to immune system stimulation nowadays is vaccination. Vaccines can and do cause toimmune diseases and there are more than 150 of these, from alopecia to MS. The default position of the hyperstimulated immune system is autoimmune (self-attack). The triggers, like stress and hormones, are secondary to the primary insult which creates an imbalanced immune system that is "tripped" to blow. 

See the medical tex: https://www.amazon.ca/Vaccines-Autoimmunity-Yehuda-Shoenfeld/dp/111...

I understand what you are saying, BUT, like I said before, not all those that are vaccinated get autoimmune disease, so there has to be another common denominator that anyone with alopecia share thats not associated with vaccines.  Something else is the cause for kicking the immune system into high gear causing self attack, and the problem is figuring out what that is.  

Immune system activation is not unifactorial. The health of the person's microbiome, their particular genetics and ability to clear toxins as well as susceptibilities and receiving a dirty vaccine, or "hot lot" with concentrated adjuvant could all be factors. I know for certain in my son's case, that BUT FOR the vaccine, he would have his hair. Immune activation takes years to manifest into overt autoimmunity. How many people would have their hair if they had had fewer vaccines, or no vaccines, I don't know. But certainly some. And it is a cause no one wants to look at because they cherish their drugs and doctors. And stay sick. Alopecia is not just hair loss. It is immune system damage. "Get one autoimmune disease and you are likely to get three," my son's dermatologist told us when he was 16."Come back when he gets joint pain." Toxicity is the problem. Medicine does not address it. It creates the problem, then adds to it. Stop worshiping your useless doctors.

The adage about get one autoimmune disease you get 3 rings true for me.  At 7-8 I developed eczema, at 11-12 I started getting joint pain, no one thought anything of it, 12-14 I developed eczema which eventually went away, then at 16 I developed AA, which went away, then I get pregnant at 23 and 2 years after she was born I had AU.  Fast forward 29 years later I now have RA.  I believe toxicity is the problem or maybe environmental for sure, but vaccines as a primary for all, no.  Again, I stress the point, we have to find a primary common denominator, with emphasis on the actual causes that affects all people with AA.  This way, we can find a cure because then we will understand the pathology of the disease.  Staying fixated on vaccines alone keeps your focus polarized in one direction when there could be other causes around you, its about thinking outside the box in all directions not just one that fits for one person and not all.

l    I don't see why vaccines cannot be considered the primary immune disruptor -- you received vaccines before you developed eczema, right? That was the first insult to your immune system. People do not understand that immune system damage is cumulative and takes a long time to fully unfold into overt AD.  My father was a pediatrician and in the old days eczema was considered a red flag to avoid further vaccination, as it still is for the smallpox vaccine (see, for eg. https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/eczema/news/2002...)  Adjuvants like toxic aluminum added to vaccines to hyperstimulate the immune sysem do their job very well, indeed. Did you know that scientists use aluminum, the same kind in vaccines, to induce AD in animals. Here is something on the mechanisms of action. Please read.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22235057

I think you are totally missing my point.  I'm not saying not to consider vaccines as a causes, but just using science as a theory in causation, then if it does NOT happen to all, it CAN NOT be a primary, Do you understand that?  I'm not saying vaccines are not a cause, I'm saying they are NOT the only cause.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service