Hi guys!

How do you make your doctor to run all the tests for you? Just to know for sure what has triggered alopecia (if smth besides stress)? Mu dermatologists said "it's stress" and suggested steroid injections. 

That is my 3rd time losing about 80-90% of my hair. First time was puberty period, 2nd time I gave birth and my thyroid failed. So I'm pretty sure smth's off this time too. 

What doctor are you going to?

Thank you

Views: 2375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That may help explain a lot, but even if you get tested, what is the treatment?  One is no good without the other, so although while knowing one has higher Tryptase levels, if there is no current treatment, what then?

I will suggest you to try natural treatment, lifestyle change, diet, exercise. I have written in my blog what I have done to regrown my hairs after 3 years of suffering from Alopecia Areata with more than 15 patches.

http://shareownxp.in/healthcare/

Please look at my profile

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service