I'm taking the big step of investing in a new high quality wig and want to hear input regarding anyone that has purchased 'The Gripper' from Peggy Knight. This is a very big purchase for me and I would appreciate any advise from those who have taken this expensive step before as well. Please let me know your pros and cons and if you think a different wig would be better and why, if possible. I have a very hot head and am afraid to try the hard shell wigs. Please share your experience and thought with me. I have had alopecia universalis for three years now and can finally purchase a quality wig. Thank you for any assistance you can supply. Judy

Views: 7915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your picture is adorable, hope you know how beautiful you look in the piece, but I'll bet you look beautiful anyway!

Thank you! I thought this thread needed a little lightening up :)

I don't think the slamming of different wig brands was acceptable on here to be honest. This thread was made by an Alopecian needing advice on wigs and what would suit her best. It's never about what wig is better than another. Everyone is different, and have different needs in a wig.

At the end of the day, we all want the buyer to be confident about their choice and be extremely happy with the product like I am with mine! :)

Beautifully put Amy-Rose.

Rosy

I LOVE my gripper wig from Peggy Knight!! It is so comfortable, natural, and doesn't come off. I even wear it on my water ski how team in which people climb on top of me to build pyramids and it still doesn't come off. I don't even worry about my hair anymore and if you aren't doing a lot of vigorous activity you can even let your hair grow back underneath it. This investment was definitely worth it!!!

I am sorry, I thought I just replied to a thread that say you wear a Follea Topper...you are a busy girl!

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service