Lauren 's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Shaved Secret?"

Lauren replied Jan 24, 2017 to I'm writing a book and need your help!

37 May 8, 2023
Reply by MillaMilla

"1. I wish I would have been told that it was all going to be okay, people will accep…"

Lauren replied Nov 9, 2016 to University project - life lessons and positives of having alopecia

45 Jul 18, 2021
Reply by Jeremiah

"Sorry to post again but I see that a few of you have daughters in the same position.…"

Lauren replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Hi! I am 19 years old and just finished my first year at college. I have a very simi…"

Lauren replied Jul 12, 2016 to Problems with college dorm not willing to make accommodation for daughter w/ alopecia universalis

72 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"When I first got alopecia I was recommended the same treatment as you. I used the st…"

Lauren replied Apr 22, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"I always used Topik when I had thinning spots. It is a brown powder that blends the…"

Lauren replied Feb 2, 2014 to AA & thinning hair - looking for tips & tricks!

7 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Lauren

"For me, it really helped me come to terms with alopecia when I met other people with…"

Lauren replied Feb 2, 2014 to How to support a friend with alopecia

35 May 3, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

"Hi! It sounds like you and I are in the same boat! I also got alopecia when I was j…"

Lauren replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I LOVE my gripper wig from Peggy Knight!! It is so comfortable, natural, and doesn't…"

Lauren replied Oct 6, 2013 to 'The Gripper' wigs sold by Peggy Knight

70 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by emmklise31

"I had the same situation as you a few years ago, I found that the hair topper was fi…"

Lauren replied Oct 6, 2013 to Please read, seeking advice on hair pieces

11 May 27, 2017
Reply by alannagriffin46@yahoo.com

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service