HI Guys,

I'm on Generic Tofacitinib from Bengladesh.

On Aug 10, I increased doseage from 10 mg to 15 mg per day.

I started March 1, with not one hair on my head. no eyebrows very few lashes.

Here is my pic today as compared next to 4 weeks ago.

Right Side:

Left Side:

Baseline March 1:

Views: 9002

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Nicole, 

You're progress is awesome and you're looking great! I'm so happy for you! :)

I have an appointment with Dr. K @ Columbia mid Oct. Hope it goes well.

Also got a quote from shamiul for a 6 mth supply out of BD...all thanks to you :)  

New to the forum! been lurking for quite a while and decided it's time to try this generic tofacitinib from Bangladesh. thanks to NicoleT and everyone else for providing so much valuable information and feedback :)

Has anyone in Canada ordered Tofacinix from Beacon and if so, how much was the cost plus shipping? How long did it take to arrive? any issues with customs?

Yay!
Dr. K is so kind and awesome. So glad you are seeing him!
Keep me posted!
He should also be able to hook you up with a phizer coupon good for 2 months.
Hey @yp!

I think that @Aj95 you are in Canada right?
Let us know when you receive your Beacon order!

hey! really appreciate the help you've been providing on this forum. Had some follow up questions if you don't mind lol....

Does Beacon ask for a prescription? How long do they normally take to respond? I've sent an email to shamiul@beacon as well as submit an order on their website and haven't heard back yet after two days. Do they accept credit card or PayPal?

Hi Yp!

i will write you in the AM

Have a good night! 

Just like Nicole we also bought from Beacon pharma.

The payment has to be a wire transfer through HongKong bank to their account.

No, they did not ask for Rx (we have one)

Just FYI, from what I noticed. They do take a few days to respond. I don't think they check their emails very often. I would send a followup just to make sure your email did not end up in their spam folder.

how much did you spend? I bought tofacinix in india on bonhoa pharmacy and i spent 143 euros per box for 30 pills

hello read 95 euro and 125 with the bank fees except european union for 2 box of 30 tablets the customs left the parcel I saw it on the follow-up that my parcel was checked by the customs. I give you the contact he answers within 2 days. have you checked tofacinix by a nicole labs do it to but if you can do it checked it would be fine she says it's the same component the only thing the lab does not check is if the tablet has the same dosage as the original. I am French and like you I gave myself to Istanbul

mamun@beaconmedicare.com.bd

Attachments:

thanks, I ordered tofacinix in india, it should arrive in days, then I also send it to the laboratory to check, for the moment I'm still going to istanbul, but if I can find an alternative is better, even if it is difficult to trust the generic, I'm afraid of going back

I think I was being impatient lol, they responded to me this morning requesting the order details.

I'm hoping someone from Canada can chime in and let me know if there were any issues with customs. Has anyone had issues with their orders such as not receiving the right quantity or expiry dates or anything at all? Has anyone other than Nicole got these generics tested against the Pfizer branded Xeljanz?

I was thinking of ordering a 6 month supply (12 boxes)...would that be too much to order at once? Sorry for all the questions, just a little nervous about ordering and using medications from halfway across the globe..

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service