we have a few threads about oral Xeljanz treatment but nothing dedicated to information about the topical form. The cream seems like it would have less systemic side effects (more suitable for children?)

Are the people who have been using the cream getting it prescribed specifically as topical, or are you being prescribed it specifically or are you being prescribed oral and having it prepared as topical?

is there a separate trial being run for the topical version?

Does the topical treatment warrant a distinct information thread separate from the oral treatment?

My son is too young to participate in any trials, particularly of oral medication, but I'm curious what will be available to him in the future

thank you! 

Views: 19231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Xeljanz cream and pills did not work for me.Hope a jax1 and 2 gets approved soon very disappointed.

Any one can ask the exact compotition of the cream so to ask in turkey??
i will ask my pharmacist Nicholas and put it here.

Thank you very much Pat.

It's 2% lipoderm based cream.

Thanks gowml I hope Nicholas reads this

thank you but saying this thing to a pharmacist he can make ???

The problem is that your pharmacist has to somehow obtain Xeljanz in a powder form from Phizer or crush the tablets himself. Frankly, I haven't seen or heard anything definitive on whether the topical formulation actually works. It certainly has not worked for me or anyone else on this site, apparently. You can also order 30g Topical from the Philadelphia pharmacy for $330, although I am no longer sure they use the genuine Phizer ingredient. Good luck!

i tought it worked...i wanted ask to alibaba factories (they sell  powder form API and then meet a pharmacist that make it in cream) or go in turkey and let make the cream from the pills.

My son just started topical Xeljanz less than a week ago. Anyone here seeing results?
Didn't work for me but either did the pills.Are you getting it from the Pennsylvania pharmacy?
Yes, pharmacy in Philadelphia.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service