HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i once has a low white blood cell count which i wasnt sure was related but then i just tested again and was totally normal.

So I am ready to place my first order from Beacon.  Should I use the short form or email Mouree@beaconmedicare.com.  That was the last contact person I had if she is still there.  Is it better to order 5mgs or the 11 and what quantity.  Thanks for any advice.  It looks like they are closed till July 2nd, so I will wait to place my order till then.  

take 11mg you will have less box imported

the contact is shamiul@beaconmedicare.com.bd

bank transfer payment

he will tell you the instructions to follow

Thank you.  Is there a minimum order and do I need an rx?

seems they are asking for an RX these days.

i think its 20 boxes minimum.

whether you get the 5mg or 11 mg

Has anyone ordered from NIBA  Healthcare in India?  There is a lot of discussion about it on the Facebook group for alopecia.  I messaged Beacon on Wednesday and still have not received a reply; wondering if this is normal.       

i have not.

i do hear folks saying beacon is slow to respond. its been ages since i ordered

So after not hearing from Beacon for almost a week after trying to place an order, I contacted NIBA Healthcare in India.  They responded immediately and said  they have "a generic brand available called JAKNAT 5mg, 60 tables per pack, with the same composition and of equal quality and efficacy of Pfizer's Xeljanz, and manufactured in USFDA approved manufacturing unit by a renowned pharmaceutical company Natco Pharmaceutical."   The cost is $34.00 for a box of 60.  They accept wire transfer, wise.com and Revolut.  After reading the great reviews from many people on the Facebook Alopecia group, I have decided to try them. If anyone is interested, their contact is niba.sales@gmail.com.     

Thats amazing thank you SO much for the recap and contact info

Yes, and no rx required!

Hi Starshine. I’m having similar issues with Beacon. Can you tell me the name of the Facebook page that you saw the reviews on so I can have a look? I’ve only got about 1 month supply left so need to Organize something quickly. Thanks

Jak inhibitors for Alopecia is the FB group.  Easy to join.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service