HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for that Sara, I’m out of meds now 10 days ago. Head and body fell itchy all over but my hair is still staying put , beard growing still and body hair is holding up well. Hoping that this package arrives about this day next week so should be cool for supply till then. But thanks a million for the offer of assistance in the meantime. 
regards 

B

Do you know if there is a difference between the JAKNAT and the TOFAJAK?

I heard about NINA through the Facebook group JAK Inhibitors for Alopecia.  I believe someone on there tested it and found the ingredients to be very similar to the manufacturer, which is the same as Beacon's brand.  There is a lot of info about it on that group.  Hope that helps.

Hi Starshine - Yes I got quite a lot of good advice from that JAK for Alopecia UK based on your recommendation - so many thanks for that!  The sales rep from NIBA (Gunjan) sent a pic of the JAKNAT boxes so this enabled me to compare levels of active ingredients (Tofacinix Citrate)with the Beacon product - so all being well my pesky AA shouldn't be able to tell the difference :-).

Thanks again for sharing!

Sara

Hi Sara. That’s the same rep I got. His name was Gunjan. He was / is incredibly helpful and he got my meds out within 24 hours. He supplied me with an EMS tracking code same day. The package has left Mumbai and is on its way (thankfully) 

NO THEY ARE BOTH TOFACITINIB.

Hello, I just bought medication from India waiting for delivery. The company is on Indian market web called:

wellworld Enterprise

Tarn22051994@gmail.com

phone: 917987571732

Trapti Chodoker

money sent via wise money transfer, he helps you step by step. I appreciate you guys so much!

The correct  email for wellworld Enterprise is: tarun22051994@gmail.com please take note!!! Thanks guys for all your support!!

Hello my order through wellworld did not go through bummer, I’ll try Nimba I’m in dire need. Thanx guys

When you through Nimba you used wise???

They will lo longer take Wise

Hi Nicole 

I will tell you what my rep told me about both DHL & Fed Ex. He said they may be swift but both are a lot less reliable at successfully clearing customs. When this happens the package is never returned to sender (meaning that the person who ordered is at a loss) 

EMS on the other hand has a much better chance of clearing customs AND in the unlikely event of it failing to clear customs it had a 80% chance of being returned to sender (Indian sender) where they can re-try and resend to the customer. 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service