HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some pictures of the package 

Hi Bibby and all on this thread.. my NIBA order arrived in approx 2 weeks in total.. which was brilliant as I know that Parcelforce has had real trouble with some NIBA orders according to the community in the UKJaks Facebook group..

Just for clarity. 
6 x 60 pill boxes . I’ve 360 pills in stock now. Should do me for 6 months. 
perfectly happy with the order. I’ll be dealing with NIBA from now on. 

What did you use to transfer money to NIBA?  I tried OFX and it was declined and Wise won’t work either.

thanks

Hi.. I simply transfered via international bank payment.. was £360 for 12months supply from NIBA.  Can't order from Beacon anymore as they need proof of prescription which many UK folks don't have for AA/AU/AT 😔

Hi.. I simply transfered via international bank payment.. was £360 for 12months supply from NIBA.  Can't order from Beacon anymore as they need proof of prescription which many UK folks don't have for AA/AU/AT 😔

How do I reach out to Niba?

Hi Robert. I googled NIBA and the first result was for a contact called Gunjan. That’s the person I dealt with from start to finish on my order. 

I used “transfer-wise”. Had no problem doing so. 

Hey Bibby.. have you started in your JAKNAT as of yet?.. I think i am definitely reacting to a change if brand.. have shed approx 30-40% of my regrowth so fingers crossed its just a temp blip!.. was on 10mg of Tofacitinib but have gone back up to 15mg of the new one as bloomin terrified I will lose my hair again totally.. 🤞 

Hi Sara. I feel your fears here. The tablets look very different from the little blue pills that were with beacon. I’ve personally felt zero difference with the change from one to the other. Bear in mind I’ve had a 3 week absence of any tofa in my system because I ran out of stock. I’m on week three of taking a “build back up” dosage of 1-1.5 pills per day of the NIBA supply. I was on 2 beacon pills per day. From next week I will increase my dosage back to 2 pills with new JAKNAT. 

I’ve experienced no side effects and my hair has maintained (maybe even a bit thicker in density) since I’ve started taking the NIBA variant of the medication. 
I will update you on my progress and fingers crossed for you that increasing your dosage to 15mg does the trick to good results. 

Hi do you have the email of your contact for NIBA I had about 8 people reach out to me and kinda fees scammish 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service