HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I simply used NIBA.sales@gmail.com.  like Bibby, I placed my order, only I used direct bank transfer.  My order was acknowledged that same day and I was sent an invoice.  As soon as I paid, they sent me a tracking receipt.  Two weeks later, I received my package.  I ordered 10 packs 5 mg, 60 pills each.  It was so easy and professional.  When I first tried through Beacon, I did not even receive a reply from them until 3 weeks later.  That is when I went with NIBA and am very pleased with them.

Every time I try to with transfer-wis, it says “We cannot currently accept payments to this recipient.”  I’ll just have to look for another way.

Hi BA9186. Sorry to hear you are experiencing a difficult situation with the transaction. I used the transfer wise app. I converted my payment to a dollar virtual wallet and it transferred immediately to NIBA. I got an invoice instantly. 48 hours later my package was dispatched from India. I’m still amazed how easily it was for me to deal with NIBA compared to beacon. 

I was able to transfer the money and just received the shipment today.  The whole process from order request to receipt took about 2 weeks and was very satisfied for how easy NIBA was to deal with.  I’ve taken Tofacinix for 3 years now with amazing results so I am a bit nervous of switching…

Hey BA. I’m delighted you’ve had a successful delivery from NIBA too. I went through a panic situation of having zero beacon supply left to receiving my NIBA in an entire process from order to UK delivery in 10 days. Phew. 

I’ve been taking the new niba version for a month now. I’ve experienced no difference with these (jaknat) meds compared to the blue tofa beacon pills. 

I am so lucky to have discovered this forum 4 years ago. I was in a terrible state with my hair and have completely turned my life around with the forum advice and assistance of this medication. I will be using NIBA as my primary supplier of tofa from now on. 

Question for the group - has anyone had issues with their package getting stuck in customs? I ordered from NIBA and shipped through EMS (as I did with Beacon) and my parcel has been stuck in customs at JFK for over a week. 

Wanted to share with the group that I just ordered from Beacon on July 27 and my order arrived today, August 17. I am in the midwest. Hope this keeps everyone updated on shipping times. Beacon now prints your prescription and tapes it to the outside of the shipping box. This must be for customs as they have not done this in the past. I ordered from them last January and my box only had regular shipping labels. I ordered Tofacinix. Take care!!

HI Smitty.

Same, mine new order took about 2 week from Beacon and my Rx was taped to the outside of the box

Am I able to get a prescription using an online doctor?

you can sure try!

If anyone has an online doctor willing to prescribe, can you please share with the group?

Anisha, want to private message me? 

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service