HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes of course! Will do now! 

Dear customer,

Yes, Tofacinix is the generic of Xeljanz.

You can place your order.

https://www.bonhoa.com/home/196-tofacitinib-xeljanz-tofacinix-5mg.html.

Now only Tofacitinib (Tofacinix) 5mg now which the price is 159USD/per 30 Tablets.

Regards,

D.Singh

too high the price of the generic, last time I bought xeljanz in turkey the price was 2000 Turkish liras a box with 56 pills, about 355 euros, almost the same price as the generic

Yes you can get generic straight from beacon pharmaceuticals for $15/30 pills and I had it tested and it’s exactly XELJANZ. 

Bonjour nicole t ...comment commander in beacon J'ai envoyé un mail mais je n'ai pas eu de réponse depuis une semaine

Salut lu391 moi aussi je suis allé en Turquie en mai à Istanbul j'ai payé la boite 430 €. Je suis français je suis allé à la pharmacie memet à Istanbul..where did you get the price of 355 € is in which city please and which pharmacy

the pharmacy is located in the district sultanahmet is called AYASOFYA, in front of the tram stop, look on the internet for the street, they speak English, I last time I took 6 boxes at 2000 Turkish lira

Hello,

We are direct supplier of Beacon Pharma medicines. We sell all Bangladesh generic medicine at lowest price. Moreover we are license pharmacy in Bangladesh. We are offering Tofacinix 5 mg for $70 and Tofacinix 11 mg $110. 

To know more visit our website here: https://emergencydrug.com/drug/tofacinix-5-mg-and-11-mg/

email of these ppl:

Md Shahariar Tamal Selim ,
Masfikur Rahman ,
tamal@beaconmedicare.com.bd

he did not answer me

same here, he did not answer me. 

I filled out the form on their website and got an immediate answer from shamiul.

You guys may want to try the same.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service