HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello unfortunately I could not help you I am from France, I can advise you to order baracitinix 11mg you will have more stock and less box.

no one can help you out I advise you to take cortisone for 2, 3 months with the tofacitinix it really helps.

Thank you Kevin, I will look into that! :)

Hi Kevin. I took tofacitinix from beacon with limited success and have switched to baricitinix from beacon and take 4 mg per day.  Can I check do you take 11 mg per day ? Thanks margaret 

hello I took baracitinix also 11mg good results except the hair I tried up to 20mg with cortisone which helped.

I've been taking baracitinix 4mg for 8 months, I see no difference between the two, I've gone up to 8mg.

I have fewer side effects with baracitinix.

I had the tofacinix tested in the laboratory, it is the right molecule but slightly under dosed 5mg equal 4.2mg.

the baracitinix I did not have it tested but I have no relapse.

the most effective is ruxolotinib but beacon does not produce it.

we have to wait for the ctp 543 to be put on the market in 2024-2025

do you have the possibility to have it tested, this is the right molecule?

you have a wrong answer with tofacinix? I don't think baracitinix is ​​more effective.

I advise you to increase your dose for a while 11mg in the morning and 11 in the evening for 4 months associated with corticosteroid therapy for 2 or 3 months.

and reduce to 11 mg thereafter

@kevin - if you could please tell me where to get cortisone in US without prescription or from where I can order and what mg tablets? Thanks in advance.

Hey Em,

I can help you out with some boxes.

I just friended you to send you a personal message to coordinate.

Were you able to get your order through with beacon?

Hi Nicole,

Thank you so much! I am so grateful! I have had a first email response from Mouree, but I am still waiting since Thursday to have my order confirmed.

OK Yes Mouree is the best contact, but it definitely take them some time.

I have like 80 boxes because I'm crazy and will never take the chance of losing my hair again lol.

i got you. just hit me up :)

It's just been two days but every day waiting for a response feels like an eternity!

Wow, 80 boxes :D I was just going to order 20 but now I'm rethinking that decision lol. 

Thank you!! I'll send you a PM

I always order 20 at a time.

And then order again after a few months.

There is new/later expiry date with each order so i date them in my inventory :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service