HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Guys

Just an update.

I ordered 50 boxes of 5mg Tofa from Beacon (went in 1/2 with a friend on the order)

I did have to give them an RX (My PCP writes it for me as a favor)

It shipped via EMS and showed up very quickly with no issues.

thanks!

Nicole

My order from wellworld enterprise went through, let’s hope for the best I get my meds. It’s transfer through wise and via EMS. Anyone ordered from them?

Any updated?

My order arrived from Niba. 10 days after ordering/paying. 
6 x 30 boxes. 
perfectly happy with the order. 

What are the cost with Niba? 

I paid €220 for 6 boxes of 30 pills. Transfer wise .com. With beacon I had to go to the bank to handle the transfer plus add banking international payment charge of €25. Now that beacon are demanding a prescription their service is effectively off the table for most European customers. 

Hi Bibby, is that including postage? €220 for 6 boxes seems rather expensive.

Hi Alex,

I’m in process of placing an order with NIBA.  It is $34 for 1 box of 60 5mg tablets.

I think this is pretty close to the cost with Beacon 15$ for 30 pills right?

That’s €220 including postage and small transaction commission that “transferwise” charged me. 

It’s $45 for delivery with EMS , that’s up to a volume of 20 boxes. 

Did your item get stuck in customs? If so, for how long?

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service