HI Guys,

Has anyone imported Xeljanz from india via Fedex?

Just wondering if its reliable and if it gets through customs without issue.

Thanks!

Views: 73303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It feels like I’m the only one who still hasn’t received their package. I sent payment 5/15/2020 knowing shipping was down due to COVID-19. Mouree emailed me 7/14 to tell me shipping resumed and sent a photo of my package with tracking. EMS site status shows “package left Dahkar” on 7/17. USPS says “pre-shipment”. I’m in the US as are quite a few of you and you’ve received packages in a shorter timeframe so I don’t know what’s going on. I emailed Mouree and got a reply 8/13 that package was shipped and “hopefully you will receive within 7 days”. Nothing yet. 

I still haven't received mine and sent payment March 25th and got tracking on July 16 but still stuck on Pre-Shipment, also in the US.

@spoilmygurl, I was in same situation where I was seeing the pre-shipment status for few weeks and reached out to Mouree, but Mouree replied to me with a date on to check the status and if still not received, reach out again, but in my case the package moved on the date what Mouree mentioned in email response and it was delivered the very next day, so, I would say to reach out to Mouree again if it does not show up status change in USPS or does not get delivered, additionally in my case, the USPS status never changed and it went straight from pre-shipment to USPS ISC NY facility and there was no interim status updates, so, give it this week, and then reach out to Mouree, hopefully you should get your delivered soon. Stay positive.

How long did yours take in total to get to you? I received tracking for mine on July 16 but have been seeing the Pre-Shipment ever since. I've reached out every one or two weeks but still no resolution.

Hi guys 

Does any one in the UK have any advice on purchasing tofa from beacon? I tired to use money wise for a transfer and they cancelled my order because I didn't have a prescription. Has this happened to anyone before? I really need to order some 11mg :( stressing about it now 

how many boxes have you ordered?
how many times have tofacinix blocked you at customs?
I in England made 4 orders of 9 boxes, and luckily they went through

I was wrong, I read wrong, the beacon is blocking your order, sorry

Hello everyone hope you're doing well! 
Like some others here I've been waiting on my order since March thanks to Covid but it has shipped. Still waiting with no idea how much longer it may take and I'm at half my dosage for a while now and running out fast.

If anyone has an extra box in the US I'd love to purchase it from you in case the shipment comes much later or maybe stagger my dosage.

Thanks for any help!

-Ryan

Hi guys

I am still having issues transferting funds. If anyone in the UK is placing an order soon, would they mind buying some for me and send me them? (I will transfer the money before they pay) if anyone would do this, I'd be very grateful. Thank you 

Anyone from canada who is receiving tofacitinib from beacon pharma? What's the way of getting it? Any problem with customs? I'm messaging Beacon on their website and email addresses, no reply. Is there a way I can contact and order the medicine? AU here. Want to try for the first time.

Hey.. how was your experience with their generic version of tofacitinib.. actually I know people who used beacon , but I don't know about any other. Can you please give a feedback? I just msgd emergency drug people.

Thankyou. If you get it tested do let me know. Also let me know how you got it ordered, how you contacted them etc. Yes I can order it in US and pick it up accross the border, if they say they can't deliver to Canada. Please let keep me updated.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service