I have several wigs I no longer wear; they are in great condition and in a variety of styles and colors. They are all clean and in good style condition. I am willing to give them away free of charge to my sisters who want a new change and can't afford them. I have had them for a few years and they cost a nice penny, the ones I still have.

I have not been wearing any wigs for the past 6 months, but now I want to look for the styles and colors I don't have... and I don't want my husband to have a fit when I start getting new hair and I have so many old ones...lol

So, ladies please let me know what you think, I know of a wig stylist who could reshape wigs to fit your face and head. Just leave me a note/message and I will get it to you and take you to Brandy's Wigs Outlet, she will fix up for you! :)
~Yvonne

Views: 15

Replies to This Discussion

I'm new to this website, so I haven't quite figured things out. I posted a response to this topic on the group comments page. I think it is a great idea! I have some new wigs, still in the package. It sounds like fun. I can just picture it, all of us trying on eachother's styles! lol!
This is a Noriko wig by Rene of Paris I think the name is Madison in Harvest Gold:

If you are intrested in having this wig let me know, I know a great wig stylist who would cut and restyle for you.

This wig is a Henry Marcu, it has only been worn once...

This is a Motown Tress wig that is 100% Human Hair

I think this is a fun and needed idea! I dont know when(if?) I will be back to wearing a wig, but it would be nice to have options and input from others on what looks good. Are we planning a get together or just emailing each other when we see something posted that we like?

smiles- Paula
Just let me know if you like one and I will bring it to our next meeting... You can send me a message on here so I can have it at the meeting. :)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service