Are there any shows you can watch over and over and OVER again?

My family thinks I have a sickness, a 90210 sickness! HA I have literally watched reruns upon reruns of this show I can say I've seen the same episode more than at least 3 times. It comes on soap network @ 5 and 6 pm and before Delaney came along I would always watch it!!

Now the funny part is I really can't stand the show its soo dang corny, and as I get older it just gets more ridiculous, but I just cant help myself. Like they said, ITS A SICKNESS!

Now I can watch friends OVER and OVER. But I absolutely love that show. I really only watch the reruns when I'm feeling a little down, its so funny it always seems to make me SMILE and LAUGH!

Views: 31

Replies to This Discussion

I use to watch Buffy all the time too oh and the simpsons!!
Family Guy
The Simpsons
South Park

anything related to NFL or College Football
The Young and the Restless
The Tudors
Rome
Weeds
Footballers' Wive$
The Emperor of the Sea
(Korean soap opera)
Jewel in the Palace (Korean soap opera)
any of the telenovelas on Univision or Telemundo
Dallas
Beverly Hills 90210
(the original, not the remake)
Melrose Place
Knots Landing
Mork and Mindy
Good Times
The Jeffersons
Sanford & Son
Martin
New York Undercover
(the musical acts were great!)
The Arsenio Hall Show
In Living Color
Living Single
Def Comedy Jam
(when Martin Lawrence was still the host)

Even my mom knows my TV schedule; she never calls when I'm watching Family Guy! LOL
OK so I'm 27 and i let my ex get me addicted to cartoon network. Robot Chicken, Family Guy and AquaTeen Hunger Force.
How about:

Brady Bunch-I can "name that episode" within the first 30 seconds of the show.
Partridge Family
Donny & Marie Osmond
Cher

Well I guess the last two aren't so much "reruns".

One night my husband and I stayed up through the night and listed all the shows from the 70's that we could think of. That was an all-nighter. Ok, so there could have been better and more fun things we could have done that night. The sad part was that we actually had fun doing this. I Guess we've been married too long and have no life :) Gee when I think about this I should be sad...LOL
Oh so easy, Kitty CarryAll :) Next?..............................
Remember, I have no life :)
LOL . Do you want some porkchops and applesauce?
I really wanted to see the new 90210 but missed the first showing, now I'll have to wait for reruns. I loved that show in the 80s! But I'm really a realatiy show junkie, shows like Project Runway, Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef and Top Design, I Love money, Shear Genius and Tabithia's Take Over. I can't get enough and my husband can't stand any of the shows.
Haha, my roommate just bought seasons 1 and 2 of the orignial 90210 on dvd and I have nearly watched all of them them. It's pretty addictive! But yes it IS corny.

Some shows I can watch over and overv are - Buffy, Sex and the City, Scrubs, the Simpsons.
HI CASEY , I TOO LIKED THE OLD 90210 SHOW, I CAN'T GET INTO THE NEW SHOW AT ALL. BUT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT WATCHING A FAVORITE RERUN, I LOVE WATCHING CHARMED, I STILL WATCH THE RERUNS ALTHOUGH I'VE SEEN THEM ALL SEVERAL TIMES. DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY YOU JUST LOVE THOSE SHOWS AND ENJOY WATCHING THEM , THERE ISN'T ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. IF WATCHING THOSE SHOWS HELP YOU FEEL GOOD , DO IT. LOL
Ugh, gilmore girls! Can't help it lol.
I love watching reruns of the Simpsons and Jerry Steinfeld show...they seem as good now as they did when I first saw them and I laugh just as much. Also The Office is up there too, either the British or US version, love em both.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service