Chrisy, MA USA's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey!! As a Mediterranean I always been very hairy. I remember I used to go for arm h…"

Chrisy, MA USA replied Sep 2, 2013 to FFA hairloss ?

25 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by sallylwess

"Lexi, don't let this take over your life. If you want to have another baby go ahead.…"

Chrisy, MA USA replied Aug 13, 2013 to FFA sufferer@37yrs

29 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by MnM

"I had injections on my hairline and eyebrows. At first I noticed the dents on my sca…"

29 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by MnM

"Hi Lexi. I'm also 37 yo and for me hair loss started with my eyebrows about 4 years…"

29 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by MnM

"Debs, you rock!!! I love them all. That's it I'm making an appointment today. Also y…"

Chrisy, MA USA replied Mar 20, 2013 to Wigs and Hairpieces

74 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by ammie

"Debs, you are absolutely right. Thank you!! Sometimes I need to be reminded that I'm…"

Chrisy, MA USA replied Mar 18, 2013 to frontal fibosing alopecia

79 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by PamW San Diego, CA, USA

"Nobody has it on my family. I got it when I was five months pregnant and I had to di…"

Chrisy, MA USA replied Mar 15, 2013 to frontal fibosing alopecia

79 Jul 12, 2013

"Deb, thank you for the info. Are you wearing a hairpiece or a full wig? How comforta…"

Chrisy, MA USA replied Mar 14, 2013 to frontal fibosing alopecia

79 Jul 12, 2013

"Hi ladies! After my eyebrow loss my eyelashes started falling out. I lost a lot!!!!!…"

Chrisy, MA USA replied Mar 14, 2013 to Wigs and Hairpieces

74 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by ammie

"Hi Goody, I was really interested of what you mentioned about rogain for men and I'm…"

Chrisy, MA USA replied Mar 14, 2013 to frontal fibosing alopecia

79 Jul 12, 2013

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service