April's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! I did try emu oil. I used it for a while, I would say maybe 3-4 months every nig…"

April replied Dec 31, 2016 to Emu oil

10 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by April

"Yes! A positive attitude goes a long way with hair loss. I have good days and not so…"

April replied Oct 17, 2016 to Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy

8 May 16, 2017
Reply by turtles

"Thank you, Natalie. Really helpful! Wow, sounds quite horrible actually. Have you fo…"

April replied Oct 16, 2016 to Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy

8 May 16, 2017
Reply by turtles

"Yes, I know I need to find a new doctor! Wyobalance, can you tell me more about the…"

April replied May 29, 2016 to Excimer Laser Treatment

20 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by SJC

"Dragon & Fox, I had Excimer laser treatment for FFA.  When I was having the tre…"

April replied May 21, 2016 to Excimer Laser Treatment

20 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by SJC

"Hi! First let me say that I am SO sorry you are dealing with this. It certainly soun…"

April replied Jul 6, 2015 to Please help me understand :(

6 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by DragonandFox

"Hey Rachel, So sorry you are dealing with this, but you are right, having the suppor…"

April replied Jun 24, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"I had a bad reaction to the shots too. Increased shedding for several weeks after, a…"

April replied Apr 3, 2015 to Intralesional kenelog shots for FFA

5 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Root Beer

"Hi, I did the paleo autoimmune protocol for close to a year. It did help with some o…"

April replied Mar 30, 2015 to Nightshades and Autoimmune

4 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Debs

"Hi PJ, I have really sensitive skin too, with Rosacea and other issues. I wish I had…"

April replied Mar 12, 2015 to Temporary tattoo eyebrows and makeup for Rosacia

7 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by PJ - MN, USA

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service