Demixl's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"If the pain bothers you, you should first talk to your doctor about possible treatme…"

Demixl replied Dec 1, 2020 to Success with any drug

27 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"One of my friends had this problem, but I don't know how he fixed it."

Demixl replied Nov 29, 2020 to Outer Ear Cartilage Pain

21 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Madmasoo

"I have experienced itching a lot of time, it was due to ear wax presence, after clea…"

Demixl replied Nov 28, 2020 to Outer Ear Cartilage Pain

21 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Madmasoo

"Just how stupid it sounds. For real, just like someone said above, the muslims don't…"

Demixl replied Oct 9, 2020 to UK: GP letter as medical proof for passport photo & airport security with headband?

3 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by Demixl

"Hi. I want to Express my opinion on this and maybe help someone. I like no one else…"

Demixl replied Sep 16, 2020 to Trying a new approach with CBD oil...

31 Apr 20, 2023
Reply by anettemandell

"You might be allergic to gluten. I had something similar in the past. I think that y…"

Demixl replied Mar 9, 2020 to Food Allergy Testing question

8 Feb 16, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"Vitamin D is extremely important for human body and it’s deficiency can cause seriou…"

Demixl replied Feb 20, 2020 to Vitamin D Deficiency?

35 Mar 1, 2021
Reply by Antonio Ward

"Hey, I am sorry for you, it is bad I know, even if they are noninvasive. I removed t…"

Demixl replied Sep 13, 2019 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

"As I can see there is only one way to come to the conference, but have you thought t…"

Demixl replied Aug 2, 2019 to CARF Conference 2018 Notes

31 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Lorenzo Morris

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service