cubbieblue's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting observation!  I too notice more hair loss during the times my sinuses ar…"

cubbieblue replied Sep 13, 2018 to Anyone notice unusual hair shedding/loss certain times of year?

9 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Rose

"Hi Minter, your story sounds like mine.  I never saw a lot of hair on my pillow and…"

cubbieblue replied Aug 2, 2016 to Another FFA Diagnosis

31 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Minter

"Yes, being past the hard part of cancer treatment has me turning my attention to FFA…"

cubbieblue replied Oct 17, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"Hi there Classical Anne!  Thanks for the good wishes.  I finished chemo and radiatio…"

cubbieblue replied Oct 17, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"D&F I can see the document but cannot make changes.  It says I can only view the…"

cubbieblue replied Aug 11, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"I'm anxious to see your document D&F.  I tried to start this conversation a litt…"

cubbieblue replied Aug 11, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"It sounds like I have been lucky as far as the episcleritis goes.  I may have undere…"

cubbieblue replied Jan 6, 2015 to EPISCLERITIS - eye condition

9 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Debs

"Hi Debs, Twice I have had what I thought was a broken blood vessel in my right eye,…"

cubbieblue replied Jan 5, 2015 to EPISCLERITIS - eye condition

9 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Debs

"Hello Sad, my fellow Windy City sufferer, Thanks for sharing your story.  You mentio…"

cubbieblue replied Sep 12, 2014 to What do we have in common?

13 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Terri

"Hi Kathy, I agree with you that the link may be inflammatory. Thinking back, I did n…"

cubbieblue replied Aug 13, 2014 to FFA and asthma

8 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Root Beer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service