ElleMN, USA's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I've noticed this too. I've been stable for a couple years and then all of a sudden…"

ElleMN, USA replied Sep 8, 2018 to Anyone notice unusual hair shedding/loss certain times of year?

9 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by Rose

"Hi PJ! I've been thinking about eyebrow tattoos too; let me know if you find someone…"

ElleMN, USA replied Mar 12, 2015 to Temporary tattoo eyebrows and makeup for Rosacia

7 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by PJ - MN, USA

"I came across this video and thought some of you might be interested in it. While it…"

ElleMN, USA replied Apr 25, 2014 to Could antibiotics be a trigger for FFA?

50 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

"Hi Debs! I just sent you an email too to get a copy of your information sheet. Thank…"

ElleMN, USA replied Dec 14, 2013 to Regimens

25 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by dee

"Thanks for the update Katy and good luck! I don't remember if I already mentioned th…"

ElleMN, USA replied Oct 4, 2013 to Some questions from another newcomer- specfically regarding eyebrow transplants

26 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Sam

"Hi Katy. Just wondering if you've gotten an answers yet.have you been able to get in…"

ElleMN, USA replied Sep 27, 2013 to Some questions from another newcomer- specfically regarding eyebrow transplants

26 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Sam

"Hi Connie. I keep seeing people say their issues started around 2008-2010; mine arou…"

ElleMN, USA replied Sep 5, 2013 to Figuring this all out

4 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Connie

"Hi Katy. I see that you already found Dr Hordinsky; I'm the other patient of Dr Hord…"

ElleMN, USA replied Aug 25, 2013 to Some questions from another newcomer- specfically regarding eyebrow transplants

26 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Sam

"Hi Lexi. My issues started after the birth of my kids too, both by c-section. I had…"

ElleMN, USA replied Aug 24, 2013 to FFA sufferer@37yrs

29 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by MnM

"Hi Michele, I too wonder if there is something we all have in common. I'm 45 and pre…"

ElleMN, USA replied Feb 7, 2013 to FFA my new prescriptions

36 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by sallylwess

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service