Alice's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

""

Alice replied Oct 17, 2015 to Biopsy experience?

12 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by FindingAnswers

"Oh, I know who you saw. I saw her for a 2nd opinion a few years ago. She confirmed t…"

Alice replied Oct 1, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"I think most derms focus on what the follicles look like, rather than just the hair…"

Alice replied Oct 1, 2015 to Can you guys tell me what you think?

26 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Wyobalance

"Momto1, was the derm you saw at Duke by any chance?  I've had several calls from her…"

Alice replied Oct 1, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"I took Plaquenil for a couple of years but stopped about 6 mos ago, because I wasn't…"

Alice replied Sep 2, 2015 to Plaquinil

5 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by ammie

"Mildred is right. Dr. Elise Olsen is heading up a FFA study at Duke. I believe they…"

Alice replied Aug 11, 2015 to Because of the Lack of studies for Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia I made a Chart here

64 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by sallylwess

"Annie, I disagree with your derm about the Rogaine liquid vs foam. I started out usi…"

Alice replied Jun 25, 2015 to So much hair loss from Rogaine!

22 Feb 20, 2020
Reply by emillnoore

"Charlotte, I was drinking it as iced tea using 2 bags, which was very refreshing, bu…"

Alice replied Jun 15, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"Charlotte, this may sound silly but you might want to consider trying spearmint inst…"

Alice replied Jun 1, 2015 to New here

28 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by April

"SandyA, when not flaring, my neck has a thin, dark line going from side to side. Whe…"

Alice replied Apr 14, 2015 to Skin surrounding follicles now black after being inflamed and red??

13 May 28, 2015
Reply by Chris

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service