LoriO's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried the kind that clipped in too, and those were around $750.  the monthly charg…"

LoriO replied Feb 18, 2017 to When did/do you decide that you need helper hair?

34 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Minter

"I just recently went to a place that does real hair toppers that are semi permanent.…"

LoriO replied Feb 18, 2017 to When did/do you decide that you need helper hair?

34 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Minter

"It's all really interesting. I never thought about the ibuprofen causing problems, b…"

LoriO replied Dec 4, 2016 to

just now

"I first started noticing my hair loss about age 49 also.  I'm 53 now and I've lost a…"

LoriO replied Dec 3, 2016 to

just now

"Why did your Dr. have you stop the clobetasol?  I'm on Clobetasol foam and I don't t…"

LoriO replied Nov 26, 2015 to Joining FFA Clinical Research Study

25 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by HeatherG

"I went back and looked at pictures of myself as far back as 2006.  In 2006 I had my…"

LoriO replied Oct 9, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"I lost faith in CARF when I went to their Research page and only found a few article…"

LoriO replied Oct 1, 2015 to CARF ...interesting info

24 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by gmodo

"It's hard to say without a comparison to what your hair looked like before you start…"

LoriO replied Sep 29, 2015 to Can you guys tell me what you think?

26 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Wyobalance

"I was on birth control pills for about 25 years, because I didn't want kids, I loved…"

LoriO replied Sep 28, 2015 to Birth control pills?

6 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by momto1

"Clobetasol is used to stop the inflammation, which in turn is supposed to stop the i…"

LoriO replied Sep 23, 2015 to Clobetasol? Does it work for hair growth? Anyone have success stories?

6 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jacqui

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service