SandyA's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"My post was mostly directed to Toby about her hairloss....I am unable to reply direc…"

SandyA replied Jul 4, 2019 to Lichen planus

9 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by SandyA

"Interesting about your hairloss....I lost all the hair on my arms and almost all on…"

SandyA replied Jul 4, 2019 to Lichen planus

9 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by SandyA

"My husband and I know all about Cellcept....but not for FFA. My husband takes this s…"

SandyA replied Jan 29, 2018 to Cellcept

3 Feb 4, 2018
Reply by Lara79

"I've never colored or dyed my hair using synthetic chemicals except by using Sun-In…"

SandyA replied Jun 30, 2017 to random thoughts

32 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Airam-FFA

"Yep...count me among those with known gut problems and other autoimmune conditions.…"

SandyA replied Apr 10, 2017 to Columbia U Derm Dr's, Dr Angela Christiano and my own, Dr. Lindsey Bordone are starting research.

21 May 16, 2017
Reply by Leni

"So sorry for your diagnosis, AnnieMay. This disease is just like any other where one…"

SandyA replied Apr 7, 2017 to New member, diagnosed yesterday and feeling SO down

12 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Yes, I do. That was actually the first symptom I noticed even before the receding ha…"

SandyA replied Apr 2, 2017 to Face rash

16 Jun 8, 2020
Reply by HeatherG

"Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us, Stephanie! The most fascina…"

SandyA replied Jun 6, 2016 to 2016 CARF Conference Information/Summary/Discussion

58 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by SJC

"I hadn't heard this! I had the impression that FFA was considered a scarring alopeci…"

SandyA replied Feb 19, 2016 to NC FFA Sufferers

6 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by ammie

"Mel and all others, I saw this article in the Journal of the American Academy of Der…"

SandyA replied Nov 25, 2015 to FFA and skin problem

40 Sep 13, 2019
Reply by Demixl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service