Cheryl's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Curious why you don’t like the clips? I use all 4 clips and it stays nice and secure…"

Cheryl replied Jun 4, 2018 to Wigs or toppers?

8 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Sad in chicago

"I wear a topper, and have been very happy with it. It is a lot cooler then wearing a…"

Cheryl replied Jun 4, 2018 to Wigs or toppers?

8 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by Sad in chicago

"My topper is attached by 5 clips. They stay in place, and very seldom do I need to a…"

Cheryl replied Apr 1, 2017 to When did/do you decide that you need helper hair?

34 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Minter

"Minter, I like your idea of a make-up lesson. I do wear a foundation that evens out…"

Cheryl replied Mar 19, 2017 to When did/do you decide that you need helper hair?

34 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Minter

"I got a synthetic topper October of 2015. It was hard to go into the wig shop, but i…"

Cheryl replied Feb 20, 2017 to When did/do you decide that you need helper hair?

34 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Minter

"I took Pacquenil for about 10 months, and did experience a few vision issues. It did…"

Cheryl replied May 2, 2016 to Paquenil Treatments

19 May 7, 2016
Reply by Jacqui

"I take finasteride, and I too am not sleeping as well as I used to. I am unsure if i…"

Cheryl replied Apr 24, 2016 to HELP! Insomnia source? Could it be finasteride and/or Clobetasol?

6 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by JannyLi

"Finasteride does have some side effects, I noticed weight gain and a heaviness feeli…"

Cheryl replied Feb 13, 2016 to What does really help? Regular medicines of alternative therapy?

26 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Embo

"I use a wig topper. It has 5 clips and sits on top of my head. It is not hot or itch…"

Cheryl replied Feb 13, 2016 to Time for a wig?

1 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Cheryl

"Cassrose, I had issues with skin coming off my scalp on top about 4 years before I w…"

Cheryl replied Jun 17, 2015 to I think I have frontal fibrosing alopecia?

4 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Classical Anne in NC mountains

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service