rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Babe, I'm moved. I can't say or show it enough: I truly, TRULY love and appreciate y…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 15, 2008 to What makes a man a good man?

6 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Herne, Leon, and YoKasta, thanks for such thought-provoking replies. Each of you hav…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 15, 2008 to What makes a man a good man?

6 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Thanks to each and every one of you for your deep and inspiring insights. After read…"

rj, Co-founder replied Oct 15, 2008 to It's not enough to love her because she's bald and beautiful

10 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"Katherine, thanks for sharing these very helpful insights. I always enjoy reading yo…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 23, 2008 to Let's take a look at staring

18 Dec 20, 2010

"Yes, Jack, a visceral and unfathomable "connection" rather than mere compatibility o…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 23, 2008 to Why shouldn't men mind?

13 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Jerreyfl

"Thanks, Philip. :-)"

13 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Jerreyfl

"Sophs, as you grow older and wiser, just be sure to embody the good that you hope an…"

13 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Jerreyfl

"Bogopaisa, thanks for reminder of the important role empathy -- and not just sympath…"

13 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Jerreyfl

"Deneene, thank you very much for such kind and encouraging words. I certainly wish y…"

13 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Jerreyfl

"Thanks to each of you for sharing such practical and profound advice. People who tak…"

rj, Co-founder replied Sep 15, 2008 to If you could only give three pieces of advice...

24 Apr 25, 2012

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service