rj, Co-founder's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Jack, thanks for posting your feelings, but I truly believe that some clarification…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 30, 2008 to

just now

"Ya know, Bogopaisa, I'm learning this more and more each day from my alopecic and a…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 29, 2008 to Let's take a look at staring

18 Dec 20, 2010

"YouTube is God! LOL"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 27, 2008 to

just now

"Teach them, "DON'T BE LIKE U.S. PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH!" LOL "

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 27, 2008 to

just now

"Unfortunately, here in Alopecia World there's already a problem with stereotyping no…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 26, 2008 to

just now

"Jack and Tony, thanks for further elucidating and emphasizing the need to exhibit, n…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 13, 2008 to Let's take a look at staring

18 Dec 20, 2010

"Amen, Steve. Amen!"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 13, 2008 to Supportive romances

4 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by rj, Co-founder

"There has been much discussion about fetishism here in Alopecia World, and many diff…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 13, 2008 to

just now

"Tamgirl, thanks for reminding us that "it always costs energy to defend yourself fro…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 12, 2008 to Let's take a look at staring

18 Dec 20, 2010

"Roger, thanks for the compliment. Indeed, Cheryl is altogether lovely to me and beau…"

rj, Co-founder replied Aug 12, 2008 to Let's take a look at staring

18 Dec 20, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service