"thanks:)"

Sara and William replied Feb 23, 2011 to Don't know what to do

10 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by kristine Wilson

"Oh, and no, not anywhere near Atlanta. We're in Nebraska. --Sara"

Sara and William replied Feb 23, 2011 to Looking for a pen pal

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by jim truglio

"Sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't getting email updates on this!!! Talk is fine, or…"

Sara and William replied Feb 23, 2011 to Looking for a pen pal

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by jim truglio

"Definitely been there. The most important thing I think I can say to you at this poi…"

Sara and William replied Feb 22, 2011 to Don't know what to do

10 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by kristine Wilson

"William is interested. Let me know how you want to work this:)"

Sara and William replied Feb 13, 2011 to Looking for a pen pal

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by jim truglio

"I have a 9 year old boy in third grade who is going through his second round of losi…"

Sara and William replied Feb 13, 2011 to Looking for a pen pal

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by jim truglio

"Starting school is so hard, isn't it? However, let me reassure you that kindergarten…"

Sara and William replied Feb 1, 2011 to please help

10 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Evie and mom Gail

"William (aka Boo, so don't be surprised by either moniker) is 8 1/2. He was first di…"

Sara and William replied Apr 8, 2010 to Does it ever get easier to introduce your child?

12 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Ellie

"We did/do hair club for kids. Boo usually prefers not to wear a wig, but he has it f…"

Sara and William replied Apr 7, 2010 to Childrens wigs

7 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Andrea

"Thanks everyone. I guess I should be glad it went well. When we got new neighbors ab…"

Sara and William replied Apr 7, 2010 to Does it ever get easier to introduce your child?

12 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Ellie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service