Cindy (Duncan's Mom)'s Discussions

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Lisa, It is so tough being a mom and watching our kids go through something that we…"

Cindy (Duncan's Mom) replied Nov 5, 2010 to When does this stop consuming your life?

17 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by stacey

"Elizabeth, My little guy is 5 1/2. He has had AU since 18 months old. God blessed hi…"

Cindy (Duncan's Mom) replied Mar 30, 2010 to Son just diagnosed--what to expect?

12 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Beth, I know it is so hard. It amazes me as well how "big people" can be even more r…"

Cindy (Duncan's Mom) replied Mar 29, 2010 to What to say to children that ask their parents in front of my daughter, why doesn't that girl have any hair?

12 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"Jen, We have traveled all over with Duncan having Alopecia -- Hawaii, cruises, campi…"

Cindy (Duncan's Mom) replied Mar 25, 2010 to Disney with Alopecia

4 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Lisa Leppert

"Hi! I have a little boy, so much different situation -- he goes bald for all his spo…"

Cindy (Duncan's Mom) replied Mar 18, 2010 to Alopecia and sports

8 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Saida Z. (Ariana's mom)

"June, I have a little guy that is 5 years old. He started school this year. He has h…"

Cindy (Duncan's Mom) replied Mar 13, 2010 to going to school

24 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by kdeff

"Saida, My little guy is 5 years old and in kindergarten. He has decided on some day…"

Cindy (Duncan's Mom) replied Dec 20, 2009 to my daughter doesn't want to wear her hats to school anymore

13 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by andirnaat

"Angie, I am glad that it was helpful. I do think you have to find the right private…"

Cindy (Duncan's Mom) replied May 7, 2009 to Private school vs public school

6 May 22, 2009
Reply by Angie, Gracie's mom

"Hi Angie! My little guy was about 18 mos old when his hairloss began. We also have…"

Cindy (Duncan's Mom) replied May 4, 2009 to Private school vs public school

6 May 22, 2009
Reply by Angie, Gracie's mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service