Hillary Howard's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Angie- we discovered our daughter had multiple food sensitivities which…"

Hillary Howard replied Mar 14, 2011 to Mood / Personality

8 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Angie

"Our daughter is not allergic to gluten but is allergic to wheat. All her allergies a…"

Hillary Howard replied May 16, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Evelyn (Amanda's Mom)

"We have had our 6 yo daughter tested for food allergies and have been wheat (not glu…"

Hillary Howard replied Apr 13, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Evelyn (Amanda's Mom)

"what kind of thing are you looking for? I crochet my daughter wide headbands and hat…"

Hillary Howard replied Mar 21, 2010 to Scarves and Bandanas

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Mya & Christine

"LOL Thats good news. I can fully understand the desire to DO something though. Have…"

Hillary Howard replied Mar 10, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"They did a blood test- both immediate reaction and delayed reaction. Insurance did c…"

Hillary Howard replied Mar 4, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"I never would have guessed she had allergies. In fact most of the food she is "sensi…"

Hillary Howard replied Mar 2, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"It only showed up in a full panel of allergy tests. She is not VERY allergic to thes…"

Hillary Howard replied Feb 28, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"just curious to hear how you are doing? :) Hope all is well"

Hillary Howard replied Feb 23, 2010 to Food Allergies

29 May 2, 2019
Reply by HarrisonPorshe

"We have taken our daughter to a wellness center (regular doctors who also use "alter…"

Hillary Howard replied Feb 23, 2010 to Anemia

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Hillary Howard

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service