Jen Deletto's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"We just got back from Disney...the Happiest Place on Earth... and I cannot tell you…"

Jen Deletto replied Jun 28, 2010 to What to say to children that ask their parents in front of my daughter, why doesn't that girl have any hair?

12 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"Beth - I have some in my purse. Remind me to give you some when I see you next or em…"

Jen Deletto replied Jun 28, 2010 to What to say to children that ask their parents in front of my daughter, why doesn't that girl have any hair?

12 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"I've gotten some cards from the Children's Alopecia Project that are business card s…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 29, 2010 to What to say to children that ask their parents in front of my daughter, why doesn't that girl have any hair?

12 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Maritza Stern

"We started Gluten Free this weekend... she was really excited to go shopping with me…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 29, 2010 to Gluten Free

21 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Evelyn (Amanda's Mom)

"Any suggestion for a good strong sunscreen that is easy to apply to a head that has…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 25, 2010 to Disney with Alopecia

4 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Lisa Leppert

"oh!! that is a great idea about the tape and fabric glue!!! She uses her hats as acc…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to Scarves and Bandanas

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Mya & Christine

"woo hoo! I can't wait to put names to faces!"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to CAP CAMP

7 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"My 5 year old will be there! We got on the camp website and I showed her all of the…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to CAP CAMP

7 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"I believe that you can also get the book through Amazon.com"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to going to school

24 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by kdeff

"http://www.childrensalopeciaproject.org They have great sample letters on their si…"

Jen Deletto replied Mar 21, 2010 to going to school

24 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by kdeff

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service