Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi My view (as I am a mum of a daughter with alopecia) is that you know this situati…"

Rose Marie' replied May 13, 2014 to Counselling / child psychologists

2 May 13, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hello laura  I don't have a son with alopecia but I do know a lot of boys dealing wi…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 16, 2013 to Boys with alopecia

7 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by laura myers

"Hi Matica This is always a bit of a conundrum for parents and children.  My daughter…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 5, 2013 to When to introduce a wig...

2 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Sara

"Hi  Yes, I have met quite a few with this type of presentation, but not all.  Many…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 5, 2013 to 3 year old with diffuse AA

4 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by StephaniePA-C

"Hi When my daughter first presented with alopecia it did start off as very diffuse,…"

Rose Marie' replied Dec 1, 2013 to 3 year old with diffuse AA

4 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by StephaniePA-C

"Hello Rebecca Please contact your Independent Agent as they will be able to meet wit…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 10, 2011 to freedome wigs

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Cate There is a Canadian support group go to www.canaaf.org Very nice people tha…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 19, 2011 to Parents of Children with Alopecia in Ottawa

4 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Jules1984

"Hi I don't believe stress is the answer to this conundrum. I believe there is way m…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 10, 2011 to The "do nothing" approach

45 May 1, 2014
Reply by Rebecca

"Hi I don't usually participate in threads about treatments as it is something that…"

Rose Marie' replied Jul 21, 2011 to Hair Up treatment

55 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by lesya

"Hi Sadly with this condition nothing is written in stone. Nobody can really tell you…"

Rose Marie' replied May 15, 2009 to Does it grow back?

7 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by heidy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service