Tanya (Ash's mom)'s Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"My daughter only had about 20% of her hair. It is not painful, when they remove it o…"

Tanya (Ash's mom) replied Apr 4, 2011 to Any experience with Virtuesse Hair Bonding?

14 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Leigh Ann

"Kathy, My daughter was diagnosed with AA when she was 4yrs old, but we were always p…"

Tanya (Ash's mom) replied Nov 12, 2010 to New to group and am feeling upset about my daughter!

12 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Tanya (Ash's mom)

"Sara, Not sure how Hair Club works, but with my daughters system we cant take it of…"

Tanya (Ash's mom) replied Nov 12, 2010 to Any experience with Virtuesse Hair Bonding?

14 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Leigh Ann

"Hi Tanya, Sorry for the delay in my response. I pay almost $7000 a year for Ashton's…"

Tanya (Ash's mom) replied Nov 12, 2010 to Any experience with Virtuesse Hair Bonding?

14 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Leigh Ann

"Pam, Ashton is 13 and I did look into vacuum wigs but my daughter is so active she i…"

Tanya (Ash's mom) replied Feb 17, 2009 to Any experience with Virtuesse Hair Bonding?

14 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Leigh Ann

"Pam, Yes very similar. We would have to go in for monthly maintnance but it seems li…"

Tanya (Ash's mom) replied Feb 12, 2009 to Any experience with Virtuesse Hair Bonding?

14 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Leigh Ann

"Hey Karen, My daughter is 13 and has struggled with AA since she was 3 or 4. We have…"

Tanya (Ash's mom) replied Feb 12, 2009 to No more hiding it,

4 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Karen( Mom)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service