Cheryl, Co-founder's Discussions (378)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Baroness, I wash and moisturize my scalp with the same products that I use on my…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jun 18, 2020 to How often should you shave your head and how do you maintain your scalp?

7 Jun 18, 2020
Reply by Baroness

"Mary, I agree. People all over the world know who you are because of International A…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Oct 6, 2011 to Letting our light shine

9 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by PJ

"Terri! That is what I am talking about. You being you, encouraged another."

9 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by PJ

"We have no clue what effect we have on others. Some we may hear about and other we m…"

9 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by PJ

"Oops! I meant to say "What I once hid, has now become a guidance for my life. ;)"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Oct 5, 2011 to Letting our light shine

9 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by PJ

"I also find it interesting that what I did "for myself" not to inspire or do anythin…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Nov 17, 2010 to Why Do YOU Shave Your Head?

37 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by wombat123

"Sam Sam, I can relate to trying to find my wig! LOL! For some of us this choice and…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Sep 22, 2010 to Why Do YOU Shave Your Head?

37 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by wombat123

"Hi Pam, You can find my response to your question, Why do I shave my head as a blog…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Sep 20, 2010 to Why Do YOU Shave Your Head?

37 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by wombat123

"My routine is similar to Linda. During the week I will use my clipper and then on Fr…"

Cheryl, Co-founder replied Jan 28, 2009 to Looking for Smooth Baldness

22 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Themba Shenge

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service