Has anyone ever heard of the pair living happily ever after?....I have met someone online that turns my head around! thanks to the computer and the phone I can see and hear all the wonderful things he has to say.
This guy is like everything I ever dreamed of , except he is 1256 miles away!...Can people meet and fall in love onlne?....

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

well then we have somthing in common :]
My big sister met her husband in som chat room when she was only 14!
And now they are married and have a baby boy :)
So yes I do belive it.

Don't give up hope ;)
...fall? yeah... ain't it grand?
Stay there? For a while... but sooner or later, it's Real Time time... we're not electrons, we're people - and our emotional needs need to be met face-to-face, as do our physical needs (which do not have to include sex).
And (like it or not), it's easier to be who we're not online, for good or ill... My fav'rit author Harlan Ellison says "the minute people fall in love, they become liars"; I believe that - not out of ill intent as a rule, but out of a desperation of sorts; wanting to be perfect for our intended significant other. I think that sharing the same space/air can compel us to drop the masks and simply be there... YMMV, of course.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service