It appears to me that we with alopecia have a unique bond. Many of the alopecian women I speak with have told me that they prefer their mates with the smooth, hairless look. As an alopecian male, I tend to prefer women with alopecia because of their unique beauty and sensuality. Is it possible that some alopecians have a natural attraction to each other? If we mated, could that be considered inbreeding? (LOL) Any comments?

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

he he he... inbreeding that gave me a great laugh! i think that i would like to date someone with alopecia because then it would be so much easier to explain. but i have never heard of it before now and don't know anyone with it, so im not sure where i would even meet someone with it.
I'm not sure if there's a natural attraction between those with smooth heads however being recently single, I've made up my mind that my next mate will have to be bald like me (among other things). They do say though that birds of a feather stick together.
It wouldn't be considered inbreeding, just because they are bald doesn't mean they are related to you. In fact I don't think anyone else in my biological family is bald, at least not on my mom's side. It really does take a special person to like you for who they are and if they have a similar problem it is much easier to understand that.
could anyone of you imagine me - without hair?

sylvia
Inbreeding...thats a good one. When put into serious thoughts, it is something that I have been thinking for quite a while. The connection between alopecians are pretty genuine but there is no definitive description of the connection. I am looking forward to meet the first alopecian couple. Interesting subject...keep it going...
There have been quite a few Alopecia couples. It is called the NAAF Conference. It is a great lace to meet new friends i go every year and there have been a few love connections made there.
AA couples?? Why not..I think people with AA,AT etc,have a natural glow others dont have ..Id say were a special group of people..Id love to meet a special girl,and one with AA would be just fine with me..Its not everyday you get a chance to meet another person with AA etc..Maybe 2009 is the year for us all..God Bless..Bob
I'm down with it.
My Comments about inbreeding: As a person with alopecia and a white male I would have people think I was a Neo Nazi skin head... I had guys want to fight me after work because they said I was a skin head ... As a Seventh - day Adventist that would hurt because I keep the Saturday as the Sabbath ... anyways a co - worker told me the best thing is to make a joke about things and not get so up set about it ... so I would tell people who would think I'm a Neo Nazi Skin head about the Alopecia and add that "but I can prove I'm 100% white because all that inbreeding has caught-up with me" (just kidding!) most guys would understand that I was not a Neo Nazi skin head after that ... as for the natural attraction I don't know but as for me I think a women w/ a smooth head is exoctic and sexy ... and women w/ just spots of alopecia is not that big a deal for me ... I just think they have a few spots of Alopecia and no big deal.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service