Rebecca Strobel's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I have 4 Freedom Wigs. The reason I have so many is because they have changed my lif…"

Rebecca Strobel replied May 6, 2014 to I was so excited to get a Freedom Wig, but then ...

19 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Jenny

"Your agent will want to ensure it's perfect - sometimes bubbles happen and I would s…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Feb 8, 2012 to Marking the sample cap

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi there lovely! I actually style it while on my head. I wash it and with a towel -…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jan 6, 2012 to styling advice

5 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by cindy Babs

"I have a freedom wig and just got another one - it's the most amazing product EVER!…"

Rebecca Strobel replied May 29, 2011 to Which one Which one!!!!

6 May 30, 2011
Reply by Sequoia a.k.a. Cookie

"Oh - I'm so excited to hear that! I just got mine too! Haven't used it yet - (still…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Jan 4, 2011 to Professional Blow Dry VS Do it yourself

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Pat Latina

"I ordered the wigo! thank you! I couldn't find a place that was not sold out so your…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Dec 27, 2010 to Professional Blow Dry VS Do it yourself

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Pat Latina

"Shannon - thank you! Best advice ever! I could not find the wigo hot air brush - so…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Dec 24, 2010 to Professional Blow Dry VS Do it yourself

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Pat Latina

"HI Nancy - thank you! I let mine air dry a bit then did a round brush that got tangl…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Dec 14, 2010 to Professional Blow Dry VS Do it yourself

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Pat Latina

"Thank you for your great advice! I really appreciate your taking the time to write t…"

Rebecca Strobel replied Dec 14, 2010 to Professional Blow Dry VS Do it yourself

16 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Pat Latina

"Thank you Shannon! I'll look it up - Have a great day at work!"

Rebecca Strobel replied Dec 6, 2010 to cleaning my wig

7 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Doris

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service