Acceptance and coping (836)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm having a difficult time with AA.

My girlfriend noticed a spot in July, I ignored it well because I didn't think it was anything. September, I went to the dermatologist, and…

Started by Newjack

1 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Karaholly

Overload

Hi...really struggling here with a load of health issues and terrible hairloss. I spend most of my searching for a solution. Yet, I keep co…

Started by Chefpam

15 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by 3monkeys&me

a stuttering health coach who lost hair a day after the first time talking on camera.

Stuttering and Alopecia: My Points of Pride Being a Fitness Coach  Do you remember 3rd grade? Do you remember playing math games with the…

Started by Ricky Rooster

2 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Ricky Rooster

Is there still hope?

I am fairly new to this website, but i have decided to try to reach out and answer some questions. I have had AA for 4 or five years. Start…

Started by ac

10 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by ac

No one has perfect hair

Does it matter if we have hair growing out of our scalps ? Cause even celebrities don't have good hair they all wear wigs or hair extension…

Started by Raya

4 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Roshani

I am a female with male pattern baldness, any other ladies with this condition?

Hi, I was diagnosed with Androgenic Alopecia about 3 years ago. I am a 55 year old female. My hairline is really receding and also at my te…

Started by Connie

0 Oct 20, 2017

Called out on my Wig

So today is the second day of school. I used to have medium length brown hair but now I have long blonde hair because of the wig I started…

Started by Katie

7 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

Fighting My Demons

My story begins in the early 90’s where I first started noticing bare patches in my facial hair. Every time that I shaved, I noticed these…

Started by Alex

3 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by TMB

Regrowth Story

Blank

Started by LynneA

28 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by TMB

My hair fell out over the weekend!

Hi, I am new the his forum and to hair loss. This has all happened so quickly and I know absolutely nothing about the condition or what to…

Started by janeg72

4 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by TMB

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service