Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc. (192)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you deal with the stares?

With your chin up, your shoulders back, and strutting like you're the most beautifu person God ever put on this planet!  You are beautiful…

Started by Qohelet

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

How do you handle the stares and comments of being a bald woman?

I've been bald for a year now,and I've actually received more compliments than rude comments and uncomfortable stares. How do you handle th…

Started by BaldBeauty

42 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by JessicaStinkle

I think that men are sexy with bald heads

If I was a man maybe I would not worry as much about alopecia. Today it seem to be the latest trend men with bald shave heads. Because if a…

Started by helen30

0 Jul 26, 2015

Razor bumps!?

Experienced Head Shavers, I have been shaving my head for a few months (25% hair left and counting down) and have not been able to escape t…

Started by pippinsgirl

1 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by BaldBeauty

Are bald women more confident?

Since I've been bald for about a year...I've felt more confident and happier. When my hair started falling out,for some reason,I wasn't at…

Started by BaldBeauty

4 May 28, 2015
Reply by Londongirldee

Beautifully Bald

Hi all, I am the founder of an organization by the name of Beautifully Bald and we strive to promote aesthetics in people who are dealing w…

Started by BeautifullyBaldMontgomery

0 May 11, 2015

Head henna, give your bald head a design!

Soon I will be getting some henna done on my head, I came across a picture of it done the other day and figured the beautiful art would def…

Started by Behxo

1 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by BaldBeauty

Bald pride, proud to be me

After entering college I started losing my hair again rapidly. I struggled with the emotional and psychological impacts of this for the pas…

Started by Wynter GS

7 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Tuesday

Stubble?

Hi, I recently shaved my head, which is great, except the rough stubble.  When I wear a hat or sleep cap the sharp little hairs stick into…

Started by Cheyenne

2 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Amanda

I did it!

I just had to put this out there, I shaved my head today! I've been thinking about it for a while now, today was the day. It feels so much…

Started by Cheyenne

1 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Maud

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service