Events, publications, promoting awareness (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopecian Camping in Ontario

I brought this up the first time about 8 years ago when our MSN group was coming together and was wondering if anyone lese in Alopecia Worl…

Started by Nathan Paul Prince

11 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Carol

Today Show 27 July 2009

Great feature this morning on The Today Show on Bald Girls Do Lunch. You folks were great! Thank you.

Started by Ted Michael Morgan

0 Jul 27, 2009

Bald Girls Do Lunch Caught the Attention of the TODAY Show!

Thea Chassin and her Bald Girls Do Lunch non-profit will be featured in a segment on the Today Show in the near future! The segment was fil…

Started by Mary

14 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

I spoke out

I spoke out to kids yesterday about everyone is differant.I had the pride to take off my wig off and told them I have Alopecia.Some had que…

Started by Adrianna

7 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

National Bald Out Day - any Pennsylvania events?

Are there any events planned in or near Lancaster, PA? I go "wigless" at home all the time, but I'm not sure that I'm brave enough to go ou…

Started by C Hershey

1 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by rj, Co-founder

Alopecians in the news (Sunshine Coast Daily)

Distressing truth about alopecia 28th May 2009 | Felicity Richardson | Sunshine Coast Daily Online Like the elephant in the room, alopecia…

Started by Alopecia World

0 May 28, 2009

Sunday....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!! It's a BEAUUUUTIFUL day ....

Started by Sybil

1 May 10, 2009
Reply by Zoey

Who's going to the conference in texas in june?

does anyone know the code to get the naaf group rates online to book the hotel? thank you!

Started by kaitlin lavin

4 May 6, 2009
Reply by kaitlin lavin

National Bald Out!

You've heard of the "Great American Smoke Out" - the day when everyone is encouraged to stop smoking for just one day? What if, for ONE da…

Started by Mary

123 May 5, 2009
Reply by Dielle

Calling all Washington people

Hi all it's there isn't much snow let in Spokane. Maybe it's time for all Washington people to plan to get together and have lunch or dinne…

Started by Eileen Simpson

0 Mar 26, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service