Just for fun, inspirational, motivational (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

4 Word Mantras (affirmations) For Hair Growth

Hair Growth or regrowth can occur at at any given time. Hair follicles remain alive and ready to resume normal hair production when they re…

Started by Chris Jeffer

5 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Alex Hill

FOOD FOR THOUGHT....*

I have often contemplated why has this alopecia come into my world.... And with that thought comes a river of thoughts, many ideas of what…

Started by phillipa

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by phillipa

Heres a good affirmation song - bit daggy but i like the visualisation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmGendkOzt0

Started by Sappho

0 Jun 24, 2010

A carrot, an egg, and a cup of coffee

A young woman went to her mother and told her about her life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how she was going to mak…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

11 May 17, 2010
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

Did anyone vote bald today?

I was a little bit of a chicken in the end as I cycled to my polling station and kept my helmet on when I voted. It seemed weird showing of…

Started by Erica

5 May 7, 2010
Reply by Erica

Healing Hair Meditation

I have posted this video for those of you who would like to do a guided visualization/meditation for hair regrowth. http://www.alopeciawor

Started by Chris Jeffer

0 Apr 12, 2010

An Obstacle in Our Path

By Author Unknown In ancient times, a King had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remov…

Started by Cheryl, Co-founder

3 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Pat Latina

Poem about Attitude my mom found for me...

Attitude There once was a woman who woke up one morning, Looked in the mirror, And noticed she had only three hairs on her head. 'Well,'…

Started by Sara

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

Static

So, I'm very interested...is there a correlation between me being bald and extremely high electricity. Cause static shocks happen when the…

Started by Stacey Owen

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Stacey Owen

Spice Girl Rocks "Bald Spot"

Mel B a.k.a. Scary Spice debuted a new do. With an asymetrical bald look. It got mixed reactions on a gossip site, but many people were dig…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra

3 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service