Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopecians and Trichsters on Youtube

I'll edit this discussion as time goes on and more alopecians and trichsters pop up on YT. Feel free to sub to them and encourage them. Al…

Started by Frank Pratt

2 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Frank Pratt

Alopecians with Acanthosis Nigricans?

"Acanthosis nigricans is a brown to black, poorly defined, velvety hyperpigmentation of the skin. It is usually found in body folds,[1] suc…

Started by Megan Johnson

2 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Megan Johnson

The Life of David Gale

Great movie to watch ! Educational.

Started by M

0 Jan 25, 2011

Good Hair

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1213585/ Hi Everyone I just watched this great documentary film from Chris Rock about the world of hair and w…

Started by Jocelyn

21 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Angie P

Help!

Im trying to upload a picture from ipod onto my profile. Eachtime i try, i get an email from 'mail subsystem' tellling me that i should che…

Started by Jacob Phillips

1 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by JeffreySF

Alopecia, does it make you healthier?

Hey folks, first discussion from a newbie :) I'm not sure if this has been brought up numerous times, as I've yet to check out all the disc…

Started by Ryan Hochhausen

11 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by zeida

Alopecia areata barber?

I've had Alopecia areata since I was five. Bald spots would appear here and there. My worst year was when I lost my eyebrow partially for a…

Started by Carlin

0 Dec 8, 2010

Anyone else having "right click" problems here on AW?

Pasting links, multi-tabbing from the site itself has become impossible. Anyone know why?

Started by Frank Pratt

0 Nov 22, 2010

Scholarships?

im applying to college this year and i was just wondering if there were any scholarships that have to do with alopecia? probably not, but i…

Started by me

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Sarah Eisenhardt

Photos

Hey i don't have a camera on my pc. Does anyone know of a way i can send pics for my profile? Like an email address or something. I see all…

Started by rhiana leigh woester

0 Nov 4, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service