Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Cinder" the hairless chimpanzee dies suddenly at zoo

Cinder the chimpanzee with alopecia universalis suddenly died at the St Louis Missouri zoo.. In 2002 the NAAF confence was in St. Louis Mis…

Started by Brittany

3 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Hayley Burton

How to change your email address and password

IMPORTANT TIP: When changing your email address, please do not misspell your new address. Confirm that it is correct before saving the chan…

Started by Alopecia World

0 Jan 13, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! a new year full of oppertunities for us all, hugs and kisses from lucas and me xxx

Started by rach

0 Dec 30, 2008

NFL Playoff predictions anyone?

With the NFL regular season winding down, thought it might be fun to place our predictions for this year’s Superbowl Champ. I’m a native Ne…

Started by Tony

2 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Tony

I lost my hairline due to chemical/relaxer where does that leave me

I have natural hair growing everywhere except my hairline. What type of alopecia am I? What is my next step?

Started by Lystra

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Mary Ann Banks

Just wondering...

In April or May of 2004 I woke up with a pain in my chest. I attributed the pain to having slept on the floor face down for more nights tha…

Started by Mauricio

0 Nov 16, 2008

Firefox problems

This was kind of the best forum to place it as i could not find any other forums to place it in , but as the paranoid geek i am using firef…

Started by Raymond

0 Nov 3, 2008

New Member offers House DJ Mix for Download or streaming

Hello everyone, I just joined the site and can tell how informative, positive, & supportive people are of eachother. I can tell I am go…

Started by michael

0 Oct 1, 2008

Richard Rosenbaum: Lawyer, former judge, boxer, author

By Thomas Adcock New York Law Journal September 26, 2008 Richard M. Rosenbaum is a bald boxer who once took on Floyd Patterson, a former j…

Started by rj, Co-founder

0 Sep 26, 2008

Ryan Mcdonald, a boy with alopecia, shot to death by peer in Tennessee

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212166767.shtml I just wanted to share this with everyone. Some teens can be so vile. I…

Started by Karena

5 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Carol

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service