Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AA and the gym

This has probably been talked about before... but what do you do about your hair for the gym/working out? I have AA and I have a few spots…

Started by Sunflower25

10 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by BLee

Profile photo

Hello anyone, I see most of you have profile photo that shows up! I have downloaded many times for my photo to show bit it doesn't work for…

Started by BLee

5 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by BLee

closed

(post deleted)

Started by TallGuy

3 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Tallgirl

Chatrooms?

Where are the chatrooms? They were a great source of support for me cant find it anywhere??

Started by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

1 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

Balkans flood relief, please help

Please everyone support Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia in this severe flooding. I am uploading the picture where you can help by sending a mess…

Started by Milena

0 May 21, 2014

Chat rom

My chat room disappeared. Anyone else have that problem? You can't see who's online.

Started by mardy

6 May 18, 2014
Reply by Aimee

Shampoo & conditioner for alopecia totalis

This may be a stupid question but is it necessary to use shampoo and conditioner if you have alopecia, especially if you know if your hair…

Started by babylums

4 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Ann

Will dyeing my hair trigger more alopecia?

Hello everybody, This might be a ridiculous question - but will dyeing my hair risk triggering more extensive hair loss? Since being diagno…

Started by AJ

6 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by dana

senate bill 430 and etc

hello every one, my name is Heidi bratt and I have had alopecia areata for over 30 years and I am all so a member of  the national alopec…

Started by heidi bratt

0 Mar 26, 2014

Diffuse alopecia areata anyone? Would love to compare notes

I was wondering if there was anyone with diffuse alopecia areata, I would love to discuss it.

Started by Heather Bloom

19 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Christy Ingram

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service