Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spots and NOW thinning?

Has anyone started with AA spots and then had thinning begin too? I have my big spot in the back (disguisable) but recently the crown of my…

Started by Katniss

2 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Katniss

I'm deaf. I have Alopecia univeralis for 16 years since

I'm deaf. I have Alopecia univerisal for 16 years since.

Started by Rafael Torres

1 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Aimee

Alopecia and alcohol

Question for those who experienced regrowth. Did you quit alcohol before regrowth? Because few years ago I had regrowth of about 85-90% and…

Started by miskov

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by miskov

A case report regaridng one man's remission after eradicating Helicobacter pylori infection.

The title of the case report can be misleading since this a causal relationship between AA and H pylori and it is unknown if the man's AA w…

Started by Tony J.

5 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Lillian (Tracy-mom)

Cholesterol drug, Vytorin, used for alopecia

My doctor has prescribed Vytorin for my alopecia. We have tried many other medications. Cyclosporine works to cause regrowth, but I always…

Started by Merry

0 Oct 29, 2014

New York doctor

Plz i need a name of good dermatologist for my daughter.we r from morocco but i ll bring her next feb ti usa to make consultation cauz she…

Started by evapeace

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by evapeace

Call for alopecia sufferers in the UK to complete an online survey

If you live in the UK and would like an opportunity to say what you think is wrong with existing treatments and what improvements you'd lik…

Started by Jules UK

0 Oct 22, 2014

Tingling scalp

This is new ... has anyone experience tinglung scslp once in awhile?

Started by Sam Sam

4 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Sam Sam

Salmon patch on nape of neck

I read a report that people with salmon patches on the nape of their neck are more likely to have AA. How many of you have this birthmark.

Started by Michelle

9 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

Hair thinning

Hi, I need a little advice. I've had alopecia for 19 months, in this time patches have grown back and new ones have appeared. I'm comfortab…

Started by Manuela

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Manuela

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service