Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nose problems

Dont realy now how to say this but lets start at the very begining.Since last year i have alopecia universalis and sinece all my hair fell…

Started by Moisuc Alexandru

5 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by indigovision

FFA and new med results (Griseofulvin)

Almost three weeks into minocycline and Griseofulvin and my hair shedding has definitely stopped. The last few days I noticed no hair in th…

Started by Michjo57

6 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by michelle

Injections?

So its been over 2 and a half years now started off with one small patch of hair missing on the back of my head which became bigger in size…

Started by Hus

0 Feb 23, 2013

Some hair grew in, but the patch keeps getting larger?

Hey guys :)I'm a newbie here.I am 17 years old and I have since april 2012 Alopecia Areata. Two months ago, my hair started to grow on the…

Started by PandoraBox

0 Feb 23, 2013

Symmetrical AA?

This might sound a little weird, but does anyone else have symmetrical spots? The random nature of AA leaves me clueless as to why mine is…

Started by Sunflower25

1 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Kim Karacz Caudill

Alternative treatments, which one is best?

I've just been diagnosed with Alopecia areata this year, and I've almost lost 40% of my hair within the 7m. I've tried creams and injection…

Started by Suz

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Geoff L

Red palm oil

I recently introduced red palm oil into my diet and have noticed an increased activity in hair growth. I lost most of my hair in the fall o…

Started by will-I-am

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Christine

Diffuse alopecia areata - Possible universalis?

Hello AW! I realized I had alopecia areata probably three months ago, I have one spot on my hairline on the left side of my head. However,…

Started by JamesLo

12 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by matteo

Low iron stores and alopecia universalis

Hi Everyone, I am new to this site. I have had alopecia areata, which turned into alopecia universalis, for over a year now. My doctor has…

Started by Debbie

16 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Aimee

Topical green tea tincture

I've read on the internet, on various sites, about the theory that green tea tinctures applied topically to the scalp can cause new hair to…

Started by ellauk

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Christine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service